Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have succumbed to PeEr PrEsSurE

I have succumbed.
I thought only high schoolers had facebooks.
I was wrong.

After a Mom's night out at MOPS, because of tremendous peer pressure from grown women, I came home and set up a facebook.

Can you spell a.d.d.i.c.t.i.o.n.

I don't have time for this addiction.

But so far it has been fun. I am finding people from my childhood, which was my main reason anyway. I have found many people, except the one childhood friend I wanted to find. She is not there....I did find my elementary school friend that I wrote a "novel" with...how funny!!!

So thanks to Denise, Tiffany, Marj, Claudia, Deanna, Cathy , etc. for getting me addicted.

Gotta go- facebook is calling...oh wait, I have children to raise. I did inform Aaron that he needed a facebook- that will probably happen when hell freezes over :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't include me on the list of people for Aaron to blame when dinner is not on the table, he has no clean underwear and the kids are in the front yard unattended because you are "facebooking"!
    I don't even have a facebook account remember!?!?!
    It was those other crazy women! For once, I am not to blame for this...please remember that Aaron!
    :-)
    Cathy

    PS - I have Hayden's keys in my MOPS bag! She left them at the shower yesterday.

    ReplyDelete