Saturday, September 6, 2008

Giggles Galore!

Just a quick entry, so I can remember to make note of this fun day in her calendar...

Last night at bedtime I was blowing raspberries on Haydens neck and she giggled!!! It was
so cute and I squealed with delight myself! I love these two and their awesome Daddy so much!

Last night was Haydens first football game. We watched the Royals get beat-bummer, but she was a good girl and it was fun despite the loss. Then today was Harrisons first football game. He had a lot of fun, ran off some energy, and even scored a couple TD's! Yeah for Harrison. He is one speedy boy and displayed great determination going after flags and running the ball. Occasionally he is in his own little world out there- which is funny to watch, but frustrating at the same time. We just have to remember that he is only 7 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment