Monday, March 2, 2009

Just a quick note here...
No Not me Monday today...the only one I could come up with was boring!

Please be in prayer for this little baby, Jonah. His button is new on my sidebar. He was born with a serious skin disease and his family and him need our prayers. Once again, I can't imagine and the way God has blessed me smacks me in the face when I see others who are hurting. Click on the button to read his story and please add them to your prayer lists.

Well, I guess for sake of updating, I could say that I did NOT find Hayden standing up in her highchair this weekend. I normally don't strap her in when I'm going to be sitting right there, but apparently the time has come that this will become necessary! Little stinker!

She is walking all around things but not standing on her own yet. No rush!!!! I can't believe my baby will be one year old in just a few weeks. I'm planning her party for the 11th of April, and I actually scheduled the 12th (Easter) on my calendar with the words "CRY ALL DAY". I suppose I won't cry ALL day...but I wanted to allow time in the day for a tear or two :)

I've begun a new addiction to "coupon-ing" and am finding some great deals...even FREE! It doesn't get much better than that! I'm enjoying passing along some diaper deals to friends of ours who are having TRIPLETS!!! Can't imagine that, but I'd love them, I know! He works with Aaron and these are their first babies....and they look so young, which means I am getting old!

Harrison has wrapped up basketball and moving along to baseball. That season kicks off April 18th and I can't wait. Number one, that means warmer weather, maybe. I must say, this winter to me doesn't seem like it's been that bad, but it does seem to be dragging on. I am more than ready to not have to lug around a very heavy carseat with a baby in it that will not keep herself covered!

I'll try to get some pictures up later tonight or tomorrow. For now, I must go to work...bummer....but glad I still have a job! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment